KVH Industries is a leading manufacturer of solutions that provide global high speed Internet, television and voice services via satellite to mobile users at sea, on land, and in the air. KVH is also a premier manufacturer of high performance sensors and integrated inertial systems for defense and commercial guidance and stabilization applications. We are based in Middletown, RI, with facilities in Illinois, Denmark, Norway and Singapore.
Mobile Satellite Communications
We believe that there is an increasing demand for mobile access to live media and information on the move. Our goal is to connect mobile users to the satellite TV, communications, and Internet services they wish to use while on the go. Our award-winning TracVision® and TracPhone® products offer:
- A family of solutions for the mobile consumer on sea, land, and air;
- In-motion passenger entertainment via high-powered regional satellite TV services and our fully stabilized antenna technology;
- Mobile satellite communications around the globe via our powerful mini-VSAT Broadband satellite communications service and Inmarsat airtime services;
- The benefit of strong relationships with other industry leaders, including ViaSat and Inmarsat; and
- A commitment to quality customer support through our Certified Support Network (CSN), an international network of skilled technical dealers and support centers.
Defense, Guidance, Stabilization, and Navigation
We offer a portfolio of digital compass and fiber optic gyro (FOG)-based systems that meet the rigorous requirements of military and commercial customers for precision guidance, stabilization, and navigation. Our defense products include precision FOG-based systems that help stabilize remote weapon stations, gun turrets and radar units, as well as provide guidance for munitions. Our FOGs are also used in commercial applications like industrial robotics, optical stabilization, autonomous vehicles, and remotely operated submersibles. In addition, our TACNAV® tactical navigation systems that provide uninterrupted navigation and pointing information for a broad range of military vehicles.
- Stabilization and guidance for remote weapon systems and torpedoes; gun turrets, optical targeting systems, radar, and communication antennas in both the military and commercial markets;
- Field-proven, continuously available navigation for combat and combat support vehicles participating in operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, the Balkans, and elsewhere; and
- Integration and aggregation of data from on-board systems, both for the crew and vehicle commander, as well as for communication with digital battlefield systems, friendly units, and command centers.
An ISO 9001-certified company, we have four facilities:
|KVH Industries, Inc.
50 Enterprise Center
Middletown, RI 02842-5279 U.S.A.
Tel. +1 401.847.3327
Fax +1 401.849.0045
|KVH Industries A/S
Kokkedal Industripark 2B
2980 Kokkedal, Denmark
Tel. + 45 45 160 180
Fax +45 45 160 181
KVH Industries, Inc.
Guidance & Stabilization Group
8412 W. 185th Street
Tinley Park, IL 60487-9237 U.S.A.
Tel. +1 708.444.2800
Fax +1 708.444.2801
KVH Industries Pte Ltd.
#09-04 1 Commonwealth Lane
Tel. +65 6513 0290
Fax +65 6472 3469
|KVH Industries Norway AS
3188 Horten, Norway
Tel. +47 33 03 05 30
Fax +47 33 03 05 31